We use digital printing technology that allows us to print orders on demand.
What are some of the pro's and con's with Screen Printing and Direct to Garment Printing?
- Thick layer of ink on the garment
- Limited number of colors and combinations of colors
- Depending upon the ink, material and curing some screen printing can crack and peal off.
Direct to Garment Priting:
- A thin layer of ink applied to he garment
- Full spectrum of CMYK color
- The printing process stains the shirt, so it can never fully come off
- The image can slightly fade after multiple washes