We use a sublimation process on products have have been specially picked for this market.
Sublimation printing is a high quality heat transer process that only works on polyester and synthetic materials. In some cases and on some products, the process actually gives you almost a photogrphic quality print.
What are some of the pro's and cons of Sublimation Printing?
- The bonding process gives you a permenant image and do not peal, flake, crack or fade.
- There is no build up on the fabric.
- The colors can be very vibrant
- This process can not be use on all materials
- The process is a little slower to manufacture